simply not[fast enough]
life in disguise
just a man With a sound caught in his throat
wish-list

1. better grades
2. kick ass ICE
3. a holiday
4. more money
5. LCD TV
6. modifications for fiona
7. audi TT

about me

more commonly known as si ming

*team trixieâ„¢ driver by night and a law cum bizad student into cars, rc drift & guitars by day

my friendster

flickr photos

introducing, Fiona

facebook

my rides

2005 - 2008.
Unnamed, Corolla XLi

2007 - present.
Fiona, Combo CDTi

2008 - present.
Unnamed, Civic FD4

links

sg-drifters
the fiat doblo folks
fd drivers
night magic
nadia
mag
katie

site info

for once, the layout is not my own. it is modified off a skin by afterbirth.

the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.

words used have been changed. lines taken from life in disguise by the slip.

site best viewed in 1024 x 800

Google
Friday, November 28, 2008
finally, a chance to breathe

now that the exams are over, i guess it is time to rest, recover from a long semester and get ready for the next killer one. also, to earn/put aside some money to start the new year with. [is it that time of the year when i make the same resolutions i never keep, already?]

how unfortunate then, that the typical year end tuition dry spell coincides with the killer combo of the season where the mass media is subliminally programming me to spend + too much time on my hands. not sure how many more hits my bank account can take this year. grrr....

and speaking of spending money, i have a sneaking suspicion my lg viewty is hanging onto past the warranty date before dying on me. all the tell-tale signs are showing, random shutdowns and touchscreen insensitivity. i hope it hangs on till next October when i can finally renew my plan to get a phone (preferably with decent GPS).

i am also viewing a potential adoptee dog tmr. wonder if i (or my family) are ready for such a commitment. i will try to snap some pics tmr :)

posted by siming @ 7:14 AM