simply not[fast enough]
life in disguise
just a man With a sound caught in his throat
wish-list

1. better grades
2. kick ass ICE
3. a holiday
4. more money
5. LCD TV
6. modifications for fiona
7. audi TT

about me

more commonly known as si ming

*team trixieâ„¢ driver by night and a law cum bizad student into cars, rc drift & guitars by day

my friendster

flickr photos

introducing, Fiona

facebook

my rides

2005 - 2008.
Unnamed, Corolla XLi

2007 - present.
Fiona, Combo CDTi

2008 - present.
Unnamed, Civic FD4

links

sg-drifters
the fiat doblo folks
fd drivers
night magic
nadia
mag
katie

site info

for once, the layout is not my own. it is modified off a skin by afterbirth.

the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.

words used have been changed. lines taken from life in disguise by the slip.

site best viewed in 1024 x 800

Google
Saturday, October 04, 2008
new speakers+new rig+cube

by special request, here are my 3 newest 'hoots' (or purchases for the less HWZ inclined among you)

my new rig on the right, monitor is old :) 1/2 of my new speakers can be seen too

close up of my matx casing from cooler master

close up of my new speakers and most recent (and cheapest by far) hoot, the rubik's cube

i'm finally glad that my room system is no longer as laggy but i miss my dual screens! alot! and i will definitley miss my trusty IBM lappie which has served me so reliably since year 1 of law school. so many memories associated with my very first lappie that i really can't bear to pass it to my dad! :(

posted by siming @ 7:37 AM